terms & conditions
Website Usage Terms
Weird Fish is a UK mail order, retail & online company and complies with UK consumer law, including Distance Selling Regulations which means you're safe if you shop with us. We operate a flexible returns policy and are happy to refund or exchange items damaged in transit, that are faulty or not what you ordered. We can also exchange goods ordered incorrectly.
Warranty & Faults
Warranty covers faults that develop on the product in the first 12 months of use. Warranties cover manufacturing faults and defects but not damage caused by wear and tear or abuse.
Your warranty is only valid for the retailer the items were purchased from.
Weirdfish.co.uk prices are the same for all countries. For the UK and other countries in the EU, our prices include any VAT which is applicable, and you will not be liable for any further duty or taxes. In the UK children's clothing is VAT free.
For shipments sent outside the European Union you will still pay the same price, but we use our tax saving to subside the shipping charges. You might be liable for import duty and sales taxes on delivery, and you should check with your local customs authorities before ordering.
- A maximum of two promotional codes can be used per order. We reserve the right to remove any offer at any time.
- A promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other non-code driven promotional offer (ie; 3 for 2 offer), but you will have the choice to use which ever current offer you choose.
- Please note that promotional codes will have an expiry date as advertised on the website or in our marketing materials, and these codes will not be applicable outside the dates advertised.
- The code will need to be entered into the “promotional code” box in your shopping basket for the promotion to be activated.
- Individual promotional codes are only valid for their specified offer period, however promotional codes may be withdrawn at any time if deemed necessary.
- Not all codes are valid within our Weird Fish stores – please check the website for details if applicable.
- ALL "Sale" products are excluded from ALL promotional codes
- ALL "Archie Kids Fleece" are excluded from ALL promotional codes
- ALL "Dudes Shoes" and "Pitas Shoes" are excluded from ALL promotional codes
- ALL "Discounted", "Limited Offer" & "Special Buy" products are excluded from ALL promotional codes
- Gift Cards are excluded from ALL promotional codes
- 2 for £xx Deals
- 2 for £xx Deals only apply to the items with a ‘2 for £xx’ badge.
- Discount automatically applies at checkout.
- Discount always applies on the cheapest items (i.e. if you add 2 items worth £20 and 1 item worth £25, your basket amount will be £60)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other codes or offers.
- We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time
E Gift Cards
- E-Cards only redeemable online
- E-cards can only be purchased online
- Promo codes cannot be used to purchase gift cards
- E-cards will be emailed directly to the chosen recipient separate from product orders
- When using an gift card the amount will be deducted from the card used. Change will not be given, any remaining balance can be used for future purchases
- Balances cannot be transferred to another gift card
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards
- Weird fish do not accept liability for any lost or stolen gift cards
- Gift cards valid for 12 Months from the date of purchase
Newsletter subscriber promotion codes
one promotional code can be used per order. We reserve the right to remove any
offer at any time.
2. The promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other non-code driven promotional offer, but you will have the choice to use which ever current offer you choose.
3. Promotional code is exclusively for our customers who have signed up to receive newsletters, however, you may wish to share with friends & family.
4. Offer can be withdrawn at any time
We accept payment from all major credit cards, with the exclusion of American Express. We also accept PayPal as a payment method - once you click on PayPal you will be directed to the PayPal gateway - we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd Parties. Payment is taken at point of dispatch, as per our other payment methods and Delivery terms are in-line with our existing Delivery policies
When using other payment methods, the payment form is used to submit your payment details to Adyen Payments (www.adyen.com) who are an internet payment gateway. Weirdfish.co.uk has a formal agreement with Adyen Payments to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to Adyen Payments is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with www.weirdfish.co.uk and will not be offered or sold to any further parties.
We only charge you when your order is ready to be dispatched.
If part of your order is not available, only the available item(s) will be charged and dispatched, along with the delivery charge if applicable. You will not be charged for the unavailable items until they are ready to be dispatched, and you will not be charged for delivery again.
To be sure our payment page is secure we use Thwate to provide our SSL certificate. A SSL certificate provides identification information about the web server and establishes an encrypted connection. You can check to see if your page is secure by one or all of the following additions:
- An addition of an S after the HTTP in the URL (HTTPS://).
- A padlock will also be shown in the address bar.
- Some text will appear in green or part of the address bar will be highlighted in green.
If you do not see at least one of these security measures during the input of secure information please do not continue and contact us as soon as you can.
We will never share your payment details with another party, they are held securely by Secure Trading LTD
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content appearing on this website shall remain at all times the property of Weird Fish. Weird Fish is a registered trademark owned by Weird Fish Ltd.
Web Site Usage
www.weirdfish.co.uk can't take responsibility for any damages, compensatory, indirect, consequential or direct, data loss, income, profit, property loss or damage and third party claims implied or otherwise when using this website.
This web site is regularly updated. We put every effort into updating website information, product descriptions, prices, photos and other information. We try to ensure all information and images are correct, if you find any information is incorrect we apologise, these are genuine mistakes. If brought to our attention we will strive to correct any errors. If you buy any products from us based on wrong information we will replace or refund the product so long as it is unused. While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to decline orders if they are based on inaccurate information by either party.
Weird Fish is the trading name of Weird Fish Ltd. All website content belongs to Weird Fish Ltd and may not be copied without express permission.
If you have had a negative experience with us we will look into this for you. We would love the opportunity to rectify this, below you will find all the details you need to know regarding our Complaints Policy.
If you have had an issue regarding your order, product or service, please contact us on 01242 539535, email us at [email protected], or write to us at Unit 15 Miller Court, Tewkesbury, GL20 8DN, detailing your complaint in as much detail as possible.
Our team work hard to deal with your queries and at busy periods it can take a little longer than usual to respond to your complaint. Please allow up to 7 working days from the receipt of your complaint for a member of staff to contact you. All complaints in the first instance will be dealt with by the senior management team.
Once we have investigated your complaint, we will contact you in writing with our findings. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of the investigation, you have the legal right to contact your local Trading Standards organisation detailing your complaint.
For further info visit https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office