Permanent – Salary £21k
Personality and Skills
- Is adapt at learning complicated new technologies quickly and applying the knowledge in real life situations.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to methodically solve complex issues.
- Has exceptional customer service skills and take pride in doing the best job they can for the end customer
- Has strong written/ verbal communication skills & can tailor these skills depending on the audience.
- Is able to build strong working relations with a wide variety of people.
- Is able to react quickly and flexibly to different business issues and prioritise appropriately.
- Is able to work in a busy environment and be professional at all times.
- IT Support for Weirdfish Head Office & Stores, assisting with implementing the IT Roadmap and business improvement project’s.
- Analysis, triage and resolution of hardware and software issues.
- Work with third party hardware and software support providers on issues.
- Liaise and communicate with users on progress of issues raised.
- Continually improving knowledge on the software, we run to enable effective support.
- Document IT department process and procedures and regularly review and update to ensure accuracy.
- Ideally the successful applicant would have worked in a retail environment/ customer facing role.
- Essential to have an A level in computer science/ Excellent Windows 10/ Windows 7 aptitude
- Desirable to have a degree in computer science and have a good understand of Microsoft Server 2012/ VMWare & Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Job Reference: 00018
Contact: Roland Kendall - IT Manager at Roland@weirdfish.co.uk
Deadline for applications: 14th July 2018