Happy Hour - Terms & Conditions
Happy Hour T-Shirt Design Competition Ts&Cs
Use this time in isolation to be creative and design a T-Shirt, plus a chance to win £200 of Weird Fish clothing
£200 voucher to spend at www.weirdfish.co.uk
The following people are not eligible to enter the competition:
- Immediate family members of Weird Fish
- By entering the competition Weird Fish believe you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to reject any entries with inappropriate content.
HOW TO ENTER
- To be entered into the competition you must download the form off our website, and draw/sketch/paint your design into the template
- The entries can be submitted by taking a photo and tagging us on Weird Fish Clothing’s Facebook page, tweeted to @WeirdFishTweets, or tagged on Instagram to @Weirdfishltd using the hashtag #WFTshirt
- Entries can also be emailed to our temporary no reply email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entries must be submitted by midnight 31st May 2020
- More than onedesign entry per contestant is permitted, there is no maximum number
Terms and Conditions of Competition.
These are the terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you, the entrant and Weird Fish Limited
The Promotion opens 3rd March 2020 and closes midnight 31st May 2020
There is one (1) prize consisting of one (1) promotional code for £200 off at www.weirdfish.co.uk
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically detailed in the prize. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative or alternative prize of equal or greater value.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of equal or greater value, at the promoter’s discretion.
The prize is subject to availability and cannot be exchanged.
SELECTION OF WINNER
One (1) winner will be chosen no later than 10th June 2020
If the winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within two (2) business days of the draw date, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
Weird Fish reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
No personal data will be collected by Weird Fish for people entering this competition, but by entering the entrant must be available to be contacted through the social media platform they submit the entry through.
Any design ideas and submissions will be the property of Weird Fish for them to use at any date in the future, however the use of original artwork will not be permitted without express consent from the creator.
All changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the website.
We accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misaddressed, undelivered, postage due or misdirected entries.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.