Win £250 of Weird Fish Clothing Terms and Conditions
Win £250 of Weird Fish Clothing
£250 voucher issued in the form of a promotional code that can only be redeemed at www.weirdfish.co.uk
Terms and Conditions of Competition.
These are the terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you (the entrant), and Weird Fish Limited (the promoter), Freedom House, Rutherford Way, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 9TU.
The competition is only open to residents in the UK. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and hold a valid email address.
The following people are not eligible to enter the competition:
- Employees of Weird Fish, RSPB immediate family members and associated companies.
- Entries from automated competition entry sites such as Win24, WeWin4U, Prizewise, Prize500 and PrizeDrawCentre are not valid and will be disqualified.
Weird Fish assumes that by entering the competition you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entries can only be made online via the competition at www.weirdfish.co.uk/RSPB
- To enter the competition you must enter a valid email address plus your full name.
- You must complete all information fields.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required.
The Promotion opens at midnight on 22nd April and closes at midnight on 30th June.
Entries received before or after the stated dates will be added into Weird Fish’s database, but will not be entered into the prize draw.
- There is one (1) prize consisting of one (1) £250 worth of Weird Fish clothing, to be issued in the form of a promotional code that can only be redeemed at www.weirdfish.co.uk
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable.
- The monetary value of this prize cannot be redeemed in cash.
- The prize must be redeemed within two (2) weeks of being notified by the promoter.
SELECTION OF WINNER
One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entries no later than 12th July 2017.
If the winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within three (3) business days of the draw date, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
Weird Fish reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice) and by our decisions which are final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
All changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the website.
We accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misaddressed, undelivered, postage due or misdirected entries.
Personal information collected from entrants will be used for contacting you as per our “sign up” T&C’s.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.