Satso Printed Viscose Dress Navy

£50.00 Most Loved
4.3 (41 reviews)

Colour: Navy

Size: Please select a size

Nothing says Spring like a Tea Dress, and we love the new Satso Viscose dress. Viscose is a lovely light and floaty fabric, and we have added a cotton lining to give structure to this feminine dress. With a wide neckline, stitching detail to the waistband and handy pockets, all dresses should have pockets right?!

  • Cotton lined day dress
  • Hidden side zip
  • Hand pockets
  • Capped sleeves
  • Embroidered waist band

Just add sunshine to enjoy this gorgeous dress this season, available in three of our unique prints.

Model featured is 5ft8.

Main: 100% Viscose Lining: 100% Cotton

30° Machine Wash

Product code: 18428

4.3 (41 reviews)

180 days Free Returns - click for more information

UK Standard (FREE over £30)
UK Express Delivery - Exclusions apply (FREE over £75)
Channel Islands (FREE over £30)
Europe  (FREE over £125) £8.00
Rest Of World (FREE over £125) £10.00

Please click here for further information on delivery

41 Reviews

This product has a rating of 4.3/5


I loved this dress but it didn't love me back! Fabric fabulous, loved the colour and style but the neckline was just too open and loose. I usually take a petite size and think had the bodice been shorter I would have gotten away with the neckline. I had an 89% chance of it fitting but I was in the other 11%, what a shame.

10 June 2021


Interestingly I bought 3 dresses all size 12 but this one was too small so I've sent it back. Despite this it is a nice dress and the refund has been processed quickly.

23 May 2021