How do I know your site is secure?
We accept payment from all major credit cards, with the exclusion of American Express. We also accept PayPal as a payment method - once you click on PayPal you will be directed to the PayPal gateway - we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd Parties. Payment is taken at point of dispatch, as per our other payment methods and Delivery terms are in-line with our existing Delivery policies
When using other payment methods, the payment form is used to submit your payment details to Secure Trading LTD, who are an Internet payment gateway. Weirdfish.co.uk has a formal agreement with Secure Trading LTD to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to Secure Trading LTD is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with www.weirdfish.co.uk and will not be offered or sold to any further parties. http://www.securetrading.com/
The secure checks Secure Trading Ltd will run on your card are;
- Name check (please make sure the name entered matches that on the card)
- Postcode check (please make sure the billing address matches the one the card is registered to)
- CV2 (This is the security number, last 3 digits on the back of the card)
- 3D Secure (This is an extra password page you may get if you are paying with a Mastercard or Visa)
To be sure our payment page is secure we use Thwate to provide our SSL certificate, an SSL certificate provides identification information about the web server and establishes an encrypted connection. You can check to see if your page is secure by one or all of the following additions;
- An addition of an S after the HTTP in the URL (HTTPS://)
- A padlock will also be shown in the address bar
- Some text will appear in green or part of the address bar will be highlighted in green
If you do not see at least one of these security measures during the input of secure information please do not continue and contact us as soon as you can.
We will never share your payment details with another party, they are held securely by Secure Trading LTD.