Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
When you browse Weird Fish, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged. This may include information about the type of browser you are using, the server name and/or IP address through which you access the internet, the date & time you accessed this website, the pages you accessed, and the internet address of the website (if any) that referred you to Weird Fish.
This information is not personally identifiable.
Weird Fish may place cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent by a web server to your computer, and is then stored by your browser on your computers hard drive.
Cookies allow Weird Fish to recognize your computer whilst you are browsing this website. They help to customise your online experience making it more convenient for you. Cookies are an essential element of the Weird Fish shopping basket, so if you wish to add products to your basket (and eventually purchase them) you will need to enable cookies in your browser.
Most web browsers will notify you when you receive a cookie and in some cases can actually prevent cookies from being sent. However, If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use certain functions on this website.
Specific Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Whilst we never ever share your e-mail address with anyone, we may from time to time share your postal address with appropriate partners who might want to share another offer with you. If you don’t want this, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure that doesn't happen.
identifiable information can be submitted in the following areas on
- Registration Form - The registration form is part of the checkout process on Weird Fish If you intend to purchase any products online, you will be required to complete the registration form. Registration allows you to login at a future date to check on the progress of your order(s), or to place new order(s).
- Delivery & Invoice
Address Form - The delivery & invoice
address form is also part of the checkout process on our Weird Fish website. The information
collected within this form allows us to fulfill your order by delivering goods to
the submitted address(es).
- Credit/Debit Card Payment Form - The payment form is used to submit your payment details to SECPay Ltd, who are an Internet payment gateway. Weird Fish have a formal agreement with SECPay Ltd to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to SECPay Ltd is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with Weird Fish and will not be offered or sold to any further parties.
- Catalogue Request Form - The catalogue request form is provided as a quick and convenient method of requesting a new catalogue. The information that you submit in this form will be recorded and used by Weird Fish to send you a copy of the latest catalogue, plus any future catalogues that are produced. If after requesting the latest catalogue you do not wish to receive any future catalogues, please send an email to email@example.com with your request.
- Email Newsletter Form - The email newsletter form is provided to allow users to subscribe to the Weird Fish email newsletter mailing list. The information that you submit in this form will be recorded and used by Weird Fish to send you a regular email newsletter containing details of promotions and special offers. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Contact Us Form - The contact us form is provided as a quick and convenient method for you to contact Weird Fish. The information that you submit in this form will be used by Weird Fish Clothing to answer any questions you may have asked.