Why has my card been declined?
A card payment may have failed for the following reasons;
- The details were entered incorrectly
- The details were not entered in time before the secure webpage timed out
- The correct card type was not selected
- The confirm payment button was double clicked (Please only click this button once or the payment may go through twice or fail completely)
- There are not sufficient funds in the account
- The web browser back button was selected
We suggest you try the payment again and if you are still experiencing issues firstly contact your card provider. A “pay now” link for any unpaid or declined order, can be found in the order history section of my account page.